- Company Name :
- Kyowa Machinery Co., Ltd.
- 375 Kohmo, Tsuyama, Okayama, 708-1115 Japan
- Establishment :
- January 23rd, 1969
- Representative :
- Takuma Tomosue ( President )
Sigeo Tomosue ( Board Chairman )
- Capital :
- 60 million JPY
- Business field :
- Production and sales of: egg grading system; egg inspection equipments; egg braking system; and other egg process relataed equipments.
Steps in the History of 50 years
- Started commercial production of Japan's first egg washer called Kyowa Egg Washer.
- Establishment of Kyowa Machinery as a company.
- Brought out US series as Japan's first Automatic Egg Washing and Grading machine.
- Incorporated as Kyowa Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Brought out YS-150 (15,000 eggs/h) Automatic Egg Washing and Grading machine with Japan's first 6-row washing process.
- Increased capital amount to 10 million JPY.
- Contracted exclusive license agreement with FMC Corporation for the egg transferring technology.
- Brought out PV-200 (20,000 eggs/h) Egg Washing and Grading machine with semi-automatic packing feature.
- Brought out PM-200 (20,000 eggs/h) Egg Washing and Grading machine with automatic packing feature.
- Developed the integrated computer grading process with loadcell weighing technology.
- Brought out COMS-200 (20,000 eggs/h) Semi-Automatic Egg Grading System.
- Brought out JOB-250 (25,000 eggs/h) Full-Automatic Egg Grading System.
- Increased capital amount to 20 million JPY.
- Relocate the head office and plant to present location.
- Brought out JOB-200 (20,000 eggs/h) Full-Automatic Egg Grading System.
- Brought out LUNA-100 (10,000 eggs/h) Semi-Automatic Egg Grading System.
- Developed QP-N600 (36,000 eggs/h) as Japan's first High Speed Egg Breaking System by cooperative project with Kewpie Corporation.
- Increased capital amount to 60 million JPY, and SBIC West Japan becomes a shareholder.
- Brought out JOB-600 (60,000 eggs/h) Full-Automatic Egg Grading System.
- Brought out QK-400 (24,000 eggs/h) Egg Breaking System.
- Brought out JOB-900 (90,000 eggs/h) Full-Automatic Egg Grading System.
- Brought out FP-300 (30,000 eggs/h) Farmpacker.
- Received New Business Excellence Award from Chugoku New Business Conference.
- Brought out QK-200 (12,000 eggs/h) Egg Breaking System.
- Received Good Company Award (Corporate Excellence Prize) from the Medium and Small Business Research Institute.
- Brought out RP series Automatic Tray to Pack Egg Loading System.
- Brought out PRO series Full-Automatic Egg Grading System with robot packing process.
- Brought out FP-600 (60,000 eggs/h) Farmpacker.
- Developed BEE series Brood Egg Detector by using spectral pattern analysis technology.
- Developed DEE series Dirty Egg Detector by using image analysis technology.
- Brought out SKY series Full-Automatic Egg Grading System with world's first build-in self cleaning feature.
- Brought out CS6 series Full-Automatic Egg Grading System with world's first 6 track grading process technology.
- Received Technology Contribution Award from the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers Chugoku-Shikoku Branch.
- Received Prefectural Governor Award from Okayama prefecture as a provider of Next-generation Childcare Support.
- Establishment of Guangzhou Guangxing Kyowa Machinery Co., Ltd. in China as a joint venture company with Guangzhou Guangxing Poultry Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Brought out SKY-760 (76,000 eggs/h) Full-Automatic Egg Grading System.
- Brought out SKY-1140 (114,000 eggs/h) Full-Automatic Egg Grading System.